Wednesday, August 11, 2010

If you were going to go on a ghost hunt in a haunted place, how many people would you want on your team?

Like if you were going to investigate an abandoned penitentiary with some ghost hunting equipment and were going to walk through late at night, how many people would you feel comfortable walking with you? One other person? Two other persons? Three people? Five?If you were going to go on a ghost hunt in a haunted place, how many people would you want on your team?
1 other person would be freaky


2 would be a little better, but someones always left out


3 would be more comfortable since there's 2 couples and you can stick together


4 people would be a lot of fun lol, and so would 5 since you'd feel safeIf you were going to go on a ghost hunt in a haunted place, how many people would you want on your team?
1.) Bill Murray - he is a ghost buster, who wouldn't want him.





2.) Jaun Cluade Van Dam - sacrificial lamb, can leave him behind for the ghosts to eat and not feel bad about it. But he might kick their butts or annoy them to death, so he could be useful.





3.) Samual L. Jackson - if anyone can reason with ghost, I think he could do it





4.) Marissa Miller - I need someone to cuddle with when I get scared.








So four people.
Variant 7,for me,I would say around 6 people.I would want some of the people to have equipment to try and document any evidence that we may come across.Since these places are usually quite large,I would split them up with 2 people in each team.


Tomb Raider
THREE GROUPS OF TWO INVESTIGATING THREE SEPARATE AREAS AND PERIODICALLY CHANGING AREAS AND NOT DIVULGING ANYTHING THAT WAS FOUND IN EACH AREA UNTIL THE INVESTIGATION IS COMPLETE THEN COMPARE NOTES OF WHAT WAS EXPERIENCED IN THOSE AREAS REASON FOR THIS IS SO YOUR IMAGINATION DOESN'T RUNAWAY WIT YOU
I'd need at least three. One to say ';what was that';, another to say ';over there';. Then one more to say ';it was there, we all saw/heard it';, when I say I don't see/hear anything.
The number of people would be largely determined by their expertise and whether needed to operate equipment and for observing. This could involve several people.
Personally I would go alone. Sure, I would be totally scared to death, but I would probably get more activity, since to the spirit, I would be an easier target. But I guess one other person would work too.


:)
I'd want a scientist, a doctor, and a black person who could sacrifice themselves if anything went wrong.
(oh brother here we go again )


two of my best mates


an x-box or play station


lots of beer


pizza


my dog (murc)


....what's that address again lets party!!!
i want like lots of peopl;e that would help me feel really safe

No comments:

Post a Comment