Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I stop stressing so much? Life's kind of hard and I'm starting to drink a lot?

I usually stress over school, work, girls (ex), life, money, and hate seeing my parents having trouble with money. Like honestly I just wish I could ';chil'; for once in my life. Another thing is that I started drinking a lot like a month ago and get drunk. I guess I just do it because of what I'm going through. How can I be somewhat happy again? By the way I'm 17.How can I stop stressing so much? Life's kind of hard and I'm starting to drink a lot?
one stop drinking helps nothing and will make you more stressed for worrying about getting cought under aged drinking





two it is life do what you can with school, work, and helping with your parents. avoid the girls and usless stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment