Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I better decide: Labour Party or Liberal Democrat?

I have read a bit about the histories and views of the three main parties: Labour, Lib Dem, and Conservative, and I decided I for certainty am not Conservative.





Kind of anxious though, and I feel like I'm either a Lib Dem or a Labour party type of lass, but how can I better decide which party is the right fit for me?





Any simplified way to do it other than poring through the exhausting messes that are their manifestos?How can I better decide: Labour Party or Liberal Democrat?
DON'T VOTE FOR EITHER.





Please vote UKIP.How can I better decide: Labour Party or Liberal Democrat?
Here is their position on the spectrum:





http://www.politicalcompass.org/ukparties2010





and now compare with yourself:





http://www.politicalcompass.org/test
vote for individual liberties and rights.


vote for individual responsibility.


vote against the ';I know better then you how you should live your life but you can't tell me how i should run mine you serf.';





and always beware of anyone that says ';but its for the good of .... '; they lie its just good for them. not you.

No comments:

Post a Comment