Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can we fix our problem?

My girlfriend and I just recently got into a heated argument. I know I said some hurtful things to her leaving her telling me that she doesn't care anymore. And mind you guys, when she says something, she means it. She use to call me from work asking me was I hungry and she would bring me food, now she ';could care less if I starved'; we would have funny conversations and now she's not paying me any attention when I strike up a conversation, she's not speaking to me at all.


When we argued, I told her: I could care less if she died and I don't care if you feel like you're wasting time with me, and you don't do sh*t for me. But the truth is she's done alot and plus more and I said that to her to get the upper hand. Now she doesn't want me touching her, she doesn't want to sleep in the same room as me, I can tell she has been crying alot but she won't let me apologize and make it up to her. How can I get through to her?How can we fix our problem?
Patience and perseverance. These are your weapons back to her heart. If you say she says what she means, then do what you say. Show sincerity to your actions, just overflow her with attention but not to suffocate her, otherwise it will look like its exaggeration and phony, and do not underestimate her , she can measure you up if you are being tricky or serious. Write notes on the mirror, in the bathroom, in the rest room, in the kitchen , wherever she goes she sees your message of '; From the bottom of my heart, please forgive me. I love you so much Honey';.. Just make an effort, and do it indefatigably. Girls need attention, care, love, and respect. she doesn't need your understanding, she just needs your pampering. They want to be treated nicely and lovingly...to be put in a pedestal..and if you do that you will be the luckiest guy in this world. Let her reminisce your good times by writing one moment after another that you spent together again in every corner of the house with some colorful paper with nice handwriting of yours ..so she can recall...a recall-stimuli strategy..Make her feel so important and wanting...Girls vary in degrees of anger just like boys, if in her case is a longer one, then yes patience is the answer..Cheer up I know everything is going to be alright...Remember , put the note with one red rose in each part of the house that you put...Her heart will melt...How can we fix our problem?
ok do as i say


write a letter apologizing, saying how much u love her , how the things u said were stupid and u wish u didnt say them, ur nothing without her , she makes u so happy


write in a funny memory about u 2 aswell.


just write whats in ur heart and make sure u say ur sooooooo sorry...





leave the letter on the bed or kitchen bench etc with a bunch of flowers, and maybe her favorite chocolates or perfume..


put the letter out so she can read it when ur not there. so she can have time to think and time to read ur letter alone..





now she will probley still be upset but she will feel 10 times better knowing ur trying to make it better and that u really are sorry for saying those things. u 2 will be fine just hurry up and make things right again..





us girls like to be spoiled, and when we think ur in the wrong n uve upset us, yes presents tend to make things so much better to kiss and makeup :) it just makes it right again cos it does show ur sorry and u do care about her...
Give your very best shots to ask for apology. I understand of what she feel.Take a surprise date and say sorry with flowers in front of many people and shout that she is your only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment