Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I make the whole bigger?

Hi. There is a whole in the wall between me and my sister's bedroom. Sometimes when she is changing I like to look through the whole. But lately I have gotten eye strain because the whole is too small. How do I make the whole bigger without her noticing the difference?How do I make the whole bigger?
You may want to ask this question in the ';mental health section';How do I make the whole bigger?
Uh listen this a place for people who ask serious questions


I think your sis ought to tell your parents you're a perv in training


and get you some serious help. Otherwise please refrain from


wasting space and time of others who are here for an honest


bit of advice and help. GROW UP!!
It's a shame your parents couldn't read this, I'm sure they'd be very proud. As a matter of fact, why not ask them how to do this, I'm sure your dad would have a very definite answer for you.
Stick your head through it dope
Get a life and learn how to spell.
MAKE THE HOLE AS BIG AS THE ONE IN YOUR HEAD YOU NO GOOD BASTARD!!!!!!!!
The whole what?
You are sick, get some help.
Ask your sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment