Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My laptop starts playing commercials through my speakers when no programs are up, how to get rid of this?

Hi, i'm getting this problem since two days, I don't know hot to remove this, and sometimes a tab pop-ups and says ';This tab has been recovered';, I'm not getting into this what to do with this, when i open the task-bar to check any program running on the background, it doesn't show anything. Can anybody help or got this types of problem?My laptop starts playing commercials through my speakers when no programs are up, how to get rid of this?
Get rid of the virus you have on your computer.My laptop starts playing commercials through my speakers when no programs are up, how to get rid of this?
You probaly have a virus.


Download avast free antivirus or go buy a antivrus and that probelm should be fixed or you can start windows in safe mode
After you get rid of the virus you probably have (try a google search for F-Secure and use the free virus remover) then have a look at an ad blocker. A good free one I use can be found at


http://simple-adblock.com/ Once downloaded and installed you'll never see another advert again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment