Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you feel when you are going through the old photographs..?

Dont those nice memories come back to you..??





good day..


:)





thanks:)How do you feel when you are going through the old photographs..?
often times lost .. as in ';who tf'; is this??





or I really hate that photo!! ugh sigh burn them all LOLOLHow do you feel when you are going through the old photographs..?
I Feel Great.
yes.....like they say, a picture can speak a thousand words.
Reminisce On The Good Times............
i get all sad cuz we're all seperated now..SAD FACE!!
I love looking through old photos, I miss the old days and wish I could go back to them again :)
Most of them make me laugh.
nice n bad memories comes back
I feel happy
Yes but they make me sad sometimes :(





Sure miss the old days.
i don't have a photo album, i don't like pics ,,,,,,,,there are many reasons
How the time went bye, but how happy I am to have such a childhood. and sad cause I miss my grandma and tio, when I see the pictures they're in.
I feel very nostalgic.
Yes! Rejuvenating....
Hi,





I am overjoyed.. sometimes tears fill my eyes when I go through some good old photos... :)
Like time in a bottle,and me being inside of it.
i get a happy tear...
happy, joy, and a kind of feelings.
feel like going back in time
Yes, and those memories always make me feel sad, those happy days are gone now, never again will they be
nice ques...it really feels gr8 to travel through it..it reminds u of the past :)

No comments:

Post a Comment