Friday, August 20, 2010

How to convince parents?

Alright so I asked this like a month ago and didn't get good enough answers so i am going to ask again. For the past 5 months I have been dating an Asian (i am a male by the way) who's parents don't believe in dating because they think that she will just have sex with the guy and he will break up with her once her gets what he wants, aka i will dump her once i get what i want from her. But quite frankly, I don't care about sex or sexual activities.





They recently found out we were dating and told her she dis honored the family and their ancestors. They are making her chose between me and them. She is now under a lot of pressure and very confused. She was balling her eyes out all day today and the next time we talk she is going to ask me what i think she should do. I am going to be honest, I have no idea, usually i just tell her to follow her heart and do what she feels is right but that won't work this time. I want to give her good advice on how to handle this situation. She doesn't want to lose her parent's respect and trust but she also doesn't want to lose me.





What should she do? Should she give into her parents or try to convince them? Should she just leave me behind and go with her parents? Is there any possible way to convince them that I am not in this for sex and that I actually have feelings for her? Any advice would help. She is going through a really tough time right now and I want to help her through it. The last thing she wants is to hurt her parents and lose me.How to convince parents?
I think the best way is too arange a dinner with her parents , u and her. Dress formally and show the real self inside you. U also hae to show that u really love her, not jsut beacuase u wanna have sex with her. I think that will gain the parents respect to u and ur gf wont lose wither u or ur parents.





Good luck!How to convince parents?
Talk To her parents make them understand , and if they don't understand break up with her or at least pretend to . but if she chooses you , she will lose all respect of her parents and they will never trust her again . so yea those are the pros's and con's : )

No comments:

Post a Comment