Friday, August 20, 2010

How to comfort my twin brother?

So my twin brother (techniqually he's older) just went though a really rough breakup with a girl he had been dating for almost 3 years. So now my usually outgoing, happy brother is miserable, and I want to comfort him through this. Any advice on how to do so? We are extremely close, but I don't want to say the wrong thing.





Thanks. We are 18 if that helps.How to comfort my twin brother?
Sometime you just have to work things out on your own. But it's so nice that you care about him.How to comfort my twin brother?
I understand why you might worry about saying the wrong thing and maybe upsetting him more, so just say this: ';I know you are going through a tough time. I'm not sure how to help you, but I want you to know that I love you very much and I hope you will tell me, when you are ready, what I can do to help you.';


This will let him know that you care and, when he is ready to talk, he will let you know.


You might even want to write this in a card and leave it where he is sure to find it.


If he tells you that he doesn't know what he needs, you can tell him that just getting out of the house and doing something will at least help keep his mind off of the situation, and ask him where he would like to go with you.


You sound like a really great sister and a nice person. Good luck to you and your brother.
Do what he want to do, if he play video games join him, if he like any games play with him or watch him play if he play any sports.
  • Birds
  • yes loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment