Monday, August 16, 2010

How would teenage school girls react if they see a topless 17-year old boy through his bedroom window?

Since it's summer i don't wear a top inside and also my only free space to work out is near my window...





...I mean I'm in shape and everything but I don't know... what would the girls in my neighbourhood think of me(I don't know them),... I don't want to look like an arrogant dickHow would teenage school girls react if they see a topless 17-year old boy through his bedroom window?
Well, it's not like you're doing it outside. Maybe you just forgot to close the window, or are trying to save on electric bills. :P





Rewinding myself a few years, if I saw, I'd probably try to find a good way to not be caught staring.How would teenage school girls react if they see a topless 17-year old boy through his bedroom window?
you do realize... that seeing a topless boy, is nowhere near as awkward as seeing a topless girl? if you're worried about it, buy some sheers(really light curtains that dont block light;) and, if you're in shape, im sure some of those romantically inclined will enjoy the veiw. not that i would, since i have zero interest in this subject.
hmmm........................sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment