Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get my hair to grow longer?10 points!?

Okay, so I'm African American and my hair is at the nape of my neck but my hair grows way longer in the front than in the back and I at least want to grow it just about over my chest. Now I'm straying away from getting my hair permed and alot of new growth has come so I just really need to know how to get it to grow longer. So, if I start this month and try it through August how long will my hair be then? Please leave any tips or products that you use and tell how they have worked for you! Thanks.How can I get my hair to grow longer?10 points!?
brushing your hair and massaging your scalp increases blood flow which increases growth. also i'm pretty sure you can take vitamins for your hair to make it healthier and grow longer. :]





answer please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>How can I get my hair to grow longer?10 points!?
hey :)


you should have more vitamins, trim it once in a while. it should work.
I'm African American too. Well try eating alot of calcium and iorn, then try perming it with ';DR. MIRACLE'S'; perm even if you are tring to staying away from perm right now, it;s great, then a week later wash it like every other day with ';MIRACLE 7'; shampoo and conditioner, use some of that ';ion'; stuff. Hope it helped!
  • Birds
  • yes loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment