Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I write a letter to someone I don't know with out sounding weird?

Ok, this is a long story but it's worth it so please read it all and tell me what you think. Ten points for best answer!





I have a friend (she's one of my best friends actually) that knows some one that is going through a tough time in life. She is adopted, had been through abuse, recently ran away, and now is in a recovery center. She goes to a Church in my area and most of my friends know her I just never met her. On her face book page (her mother made it for her to show her how many people support and love her because she is going through such a tough time) it says ';Please send Alice* your love and support to this address because she is going through a hard time and needs support.'; I really want to send her a letter because she is one of my best friend's friends. I do not know her though and I do not know what to say. Any advice?How can I write a letter to someone I don't know with out sounding weird?
Just tell her that even through you don't know each other. That you know a friend of hers. Tell her that if she needs someone her own age to talk to, that you are there without any judgments.How can I write a letter to someone I don't know with out sounding weird?
Just tell her what you said to us '; That she is your best friends friend, and say how she always talks about how she is going through a tough time and needs encouragement, and tell her that even though you do not know her personally you are concerned for her, and you want her to know that she is loved by many people. then tell her anything else you want to say. It is really nice of you to write to her. People love it when they know that even people they don't know love them, and care about them. It will probably mean alot! Good Luck! (:
Like Momma Kitty said, say in her blog that you don't know her but know a friend of hers who told you about her problems. Then, say how much you're rooting for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment