Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I get citizenship through the military?

Hi,





I'm a 34 years old latino (south america) who is in the US legally with an F1 visa. I just got a Ph.D. from an accredited University in the US.





It has been a bit difficult to get a job, because of the H1-B sponsorship after my EAD expires. So I was thinking what I can do about it.





I have seen in several places that one can gain citizenship through the military (e.g., army, navy). Does anyone know if this is true?? If so, how?





ThanksHow can I get citizenship through the military?
You have to have a green card to enter the milltary





Your education is completed you should return homeHow can I get citizenship through the military?
yes, it is true; uncle sam will help you become citizen, both my stepson and stepdaughter got citizenship that way. call a recruiter, it's free and no guess work
Please contact the Army. I really think you can get citizenship this way, or at least 'legally' serve the US. I am really pretty sure you are on the right track.
  • exchange rate
  • yes loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment