Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I tell my parents that I have an eating disorder?

I've had one or the onset of one for about 4 years now. The only people I've told are some of my sorority sisters because it's easier to tell them instead of an adult. But one of my sisters got through to me and I've realized that I need my parents help to get better, but I am so scared to tell them. I'm terrified they're reaction will be to keep me home and make me commute to college (which wouldn't be good considering all my moms talk about her weight issues, and commenting on if I gained weight, or my dad commenting on what I eat just makes it worse). I'm also an only child and they're already over protective of me. i know I need help but I don't know how to ask for it.How can I tell my parents that I have an eating disorder?
leave them a note on the fridge or something.How can I tell my parents that I have an eating disorder?
Well i wish you would of put your age you should just go to the doctor and say its personal and talk to her about it if you dont feel good telling your parents! Or maybe a counselor or someone older whoyou trust!

No comments:

Post a Comment