Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I play my Zune's FM radio tuner through my laptop's speakers?

I want to know if I can connect my Zune to my computer and play the radio through the laptop's speakers.How can I play my Zune's FM radio tuner through my laptop's speakers?
Yep! You can do that!





All you need to buy is a Male to Male 3.5mm extension cord (shouldn't be more than a few dollars). Plug one end in the Zune's headphone jack, and another into your latptop's microphone or line-in jack.





Then, (in Windows 7,) go to your ';audio devices'; settings, find the jack that you plugged your Zune into, and check the box that says ';Listen To This Device';.





The process is relatively the same for other versions of Windows.How can I play my Zune's FM radio tuner through my laptop's speakers?
If you have a cable to hook it up to the laptop, then do it and try.
hook it up to the line in\Microphone port and double click the sound icon and under line in or microphone disable mute and turn the voulme up and try that
  • exchange rate
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment