Monday, August 16, 2010

How much would it cost to get an iPhone if I'm halfway through my plan?

I called AT%26amp;T and they said that I could get an iPhone as an early upgrade but they forgot to mention how much it would cost, and also can you split your bill to go to two places? My mom pays for the calling and the messaging and I want my grandma to pay for the data/internet, is that possible?How much would it cost to get an iPhone if I'm halfway through my plan?
Right now, the phone would cost $200 more than the new customer price - $399 or $499 - and you have to sign a new contract. However, when the iPhone HD is released in June, AT%26amp;T may offer incentives to upgrade to the iPhone, so I'd wait and see.





AT%26amp;T will not split the bill. The person who signed the contract gets the bill.How much would it cost to get an iPhone if I'm halfway through my plan?
Just go on ebay and buy one. Replace the sim card with the one that is in your phone and you should be good to go. The guy above me is right about buying from att. It would cost hundreds of dollars more than ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment