Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i get her to open her eyes?

me and my mom were very close when i was little. my father has always been a good supporter, just a not so good dad or husband, when i turned 13 the fighting got really bad or i just started to understand it more. he would tell her he didnt want her so one day she went out and found a boyfriend... to make a long story short here we are 8 years, 2 sisters, and no divorce yet later.... yup thats right my mom is still married to my father.. he has seemed to move on just fine after about 2 years later. my moms boyfriend is the im gonna guy hes in the army she talks to him everyday but i think he lying, according to him its always o just 2 more monthe then o soryy 3 more i think hes a liar but she has her head so far up his *** that ive lost her... it hurts not having her. ive gotten to the point where i dont like the person shes become, i dont even want to be around her anymore, i am someone that cherishes family but its getting to the point where i dont want anything to do with any of the. how would you solve this or what advice do you have that would help me get through these tough times of disappointment?





i miss my mom!








additional info: if anyone tries to tell her anything she shuts them out of her life and wont talk to them shes already stopped talking to one niece and her brother over it.How do i get her to open her eyes?
I don't think theres much you can do...Personally, I would tell her what I'm feeling and whats going on and tell her that if she doesn't fix this that I'm going to walk out of her life and see how she reacts. Maybe the threat of losing you, her own daughter, would shake her eyes open.How do i get her to open her eyes?
Sounds tough. Seems like the fighting really did get into her, as in, hurt her badly.


Sometimes when that happens, people tend to become really selfish and lock themselves out of ';The real world'; and are lost in their own thoughts and anger.


I think you could just relax, knowing your now ';soon to be'; father maybe may be lying.


But if your mum truly loves him, I think she should deserve him.


I can only say keep in touch with your father and if your mum's bf hurts her or anything of the sort, beg your father to come together with her again.


Your mum might be tough not wanting to speak about anything about the break-up, but I'm sure deep inside she still has those wonderful memories with your father.


And... You... Are the only thing that can stop the fight.
Pretend you are here and ask her for advice about a guy that is acting similar to the way she and her mate are behaving. she will eat her own workds!

No comments:

Post a Comment