Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I don't want to get pregnant. Ever.?

I've been thinking it over. All the pain, weight gain, bloating, swelling, fatness, vomiting, sweating, weird sleeping positions, diet, emotional roller coaster...all of it, for a little bundle of joy. I would like a kid to be half me, half my man but I don't want to go through the pregnancy thing. I don't know about surrogate mothers (you have to watch them very carefully). I definitely want to adopt. Right now I'm in no position to get pregnant and no one's pressuring me to do so or anything. All these pregnant people and kids around me...I'm just not sure. Maybe one day I'll cave in and get pregnant but ever since I saw a live birth video in health ed in high school...I've had no desire to get pregnant. I don't want to know if this is normal or not, I'm not asking that. I'm asking if there's anyone else out there who feels the same way and how to deal with it.I don't want to get pregnant. Ever.?
Same here honey


I never want to get pregnant...cause I don't see whats so great about.


.. and after seeing my nephew be born...I really don't want to get pregnant.


But it's not something you should worry about...maybe you'll feel differently when you're older....if not..then it's not a big.


....Adoption is better anywaysI don't want to get pregnant. Ever.?
If I could afford adoption, I would go for it and skip the pregnancy.
Nothing really to deal with. If your hubby is content with adoption then your good to go with not getting pregnant. There are soo many kids in need of good parents out there, i think anyone getting on you about not wanting to carry the child yourself would be down right retarded.
It's totally normal.. and good, considering this world is over populated enough! You don't have to be pregnant to be a mother or a woman!
1 its not legal in any state bar sa and 2 preg is a good thing when u r taken care of some people dont get sick gain weight other then baby bump but they snap right bk and 3 u can always get ur body back the only question is can ur bf hack u being preg with hormones and all that jazz cos if not it will fall apart
Im not that way, but I definitely have friends who are
thanks for sharing.





i hope if you dont ever want kids, that you are taking the right precautions so that doesnt happen. ever.
The best thing to do especially is you are in a monogamas relationship is to look into long term birth control. That way you can reverse it easily if you change you mind. I used the Mirena which is an IUD that lasts for five years. I recently had it taken out and not replace because I have now decided to become pregnant. They also offer other IUD's that last longer or you could also look into Depo Privera which is a shot that is given every few months.
I kind of feel your pain. I hope to have children of my own someday, but all the pregnancy problems make me want to really think about this. I'm also very scared of labor, and I was scarred after I watched videos of child birth. If your husband and yourself agree with adoption, then go for it girl! There are many children waiting to be adopted, and they'll be happy if you could take them in, and support them.
I feel the same way, or rather i have felt the same way before. Growing up I had a total of 15 sisters and brothers (mostly all step and halves) and i was the second oldest. My step-mom would always tell me about the pain of having a baby (she had all but one of them natural). It did not sound exciting at all. I loved babies though. And i always wanted a baby to have a part of me, but couldnt get the idea of the pain out of my head. The way i dealt with it, was i got an idea in my head that once i have a stable career and a stable home and enough money that i would adopt. I even went as far as searching adoption places across the country. Now that i'm a couple years older though, my thoughts have changed, but not by much. I still want to adopt a child one day, but i understand that its a big responsibity and i want to be mentally ready to take a child into my home. And dont worry there are some people that feel the same way you do. I'm really glad you have your future planned out. Don't give up on that plan! dont let anyone ever tell you any different. You'll learn to deal with this more as life goes on.
i know im not answering your question but i just wanted to make a comment. and if i offend you i am truely sorry.








pregnancy is about the bond between a mother an her unborn child until you decide to and are pregnant you will never know it. but its a fantastic feeling (after the fist trimester) having your son/daughter inside of you and feeling thier every movement its like a magical expierence nd thinking about the yourself and the outcome of what your gonna look like or the pain is kind of selfish no offense. just keep thinking about it its a very beautiful thing i hope you the best of luck and again im so sorry if i offended you.
I ALWAYS said the same thing...told my mom, ';sorry mom your not getting grandkids by me';.........then SUPRISE I got pregnant and not with just one baby...with TWO...now I'm very excited for my little ones to get here...The symptoms I've had aren't so bad..yes I had morning sickness, fatique, heartburn, mood swings (that only lasted a couple weeks in my first trimester), the sleeping positions aren't bad you just can't sleep on your stomach....its really not as bad as you think it is..its actually an amazing experience...your opinion will probably change once you get pregnant...If it was so bad billions of women wouldn't do it especially more then once!
lots of people don't have children it is a personal decision that really shouldn't be judged by others. That said, i wouldn't give up my daughter for anything and am pregnant right now too. When i was younger i felt alot like you do, but once you hold the baby you know it was all worth it! adoption is great too if you can afford it, but I couldn't. Also there is nothing quite like the feeling of a baby kicking while pregnant. Also, i will never forget at my daughters birth (csection) when she actually came out my husband said oh my gosh in this scared shaking voice it was very sweet he was absolutly enthralled with her from the very beginning.
Its your choice and very responsible of you for being honest with yourself. There are lots of children out there who need homes and loving parents. You should probably discuss this with your partner or future partner so you can be on the same page. I think the best thing you can do is keep an open mind, look into all the options, talk with some people who made those choices(ie adopting, surrogacy, etc). Contact the different agencies to see how the processes work and what is involved with each. Its not like ';Baby Mama';. Also, dont let the ';miracle of life'; movie scare you, it grosses everyone out...thats the point.
me too first i dont want to get pregnant but i love doing the deed with my bf and i got preg and when i got preg i enjoy having it!
that is awesome that you want to adopt..motherhood is sooo rewarding.. although i absolutly LOVED all of ym pregnancy even the ups downs and the weight gain ..





but i can see where it isnt for some women.. %26lt;3
I understand how you feel. My husband and I don't want kids either, theyr'e just not for us/expensive/a lot of work. But if it ever did happen, then we would know it was meant to be and we'd do the best we could at being parents to the child.

No comments:

Post a Comment