Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Please help! I can only breath through one nostril due to allergies!?

How can I make it so I can breath through both?


Its like one nostril is not clogged, but the other is.


When I blow my nose it is hard to blow the snot out, and when it does come out I still can't breath out of it.


I know it is because of allergies because this happens every year during the winter.


I also have a cough and have been sneezing a lot.





Please help!


This is so freaking annoying.








Mmm I think I a going to go make some toast with butter and grape jelly :)


Maybe a bowl of coco puffs?Please help! I can only breath through one nostril due to allergies!?
Vicks and hot steam. Take a towel and put it over your head as you heat up a hot bowl or sick of water. Fill the water and put your face above it to get the fumes. Take hot baths and showers. Also, get a saline kit at the pharmacy. Ask about it, but there is one called NielMed's sinus rinse. You put hot water in the bottle and a saline packet and then you shoot the bottle up one nostril and the stuff comes out the other nostril. I had severe problems with sinus infections and my doctor had me do that a few times a day. It clears out the clogged side because it heats up the mucus and forces it out.Please help! I can only breath through one nostril due to allergies!?
Well, you can always lie down. First of all, lie down opposite the nostril that you cannot breathe through. For example, if you can't breathe through your left nostril, lie down on your right side. Usually, this helps unclog your nostril for a while. It doesn't take that long.


Another thing you could do is get a steamer. Place a towel over your head and just inhale the steam. That will usually get you to breathe better.


Or, just eat a lot of hot soup. Most likely the soup will help you and the steam coming from the heat will also clear your nose.
coco pufffs sounds good lol


anyways, well i have the same problem. sometimes with an eyedropper or a plastic cup ill pour some water into the stuck nostril and blow it out and its all better. sometimes it works good and sometimes it feels awful like when you get water up your nose in the pool. its definately an art to master lol
Try the old style breathing steam from a bowl of hot water while there is a towel over your head. Note, make sure you are not in israel as someone will accuse you of being a terrorist and try to shoot you.
take a hot shower.... or turn the shower to very hot and sit on the toilet and breathe in the steam. every have to blow ur nose after u shower? u get the idea
Some Nyquill, chew some minty gum, then go stand in a steamy room, stand in bathroom with a hot shower on..
lay down on the opposite side of which your nose is clogged and it should unclog. it works for me evey time!
one nostril is better than no nostrils!
vicks
try vicks viper

No comments:

Post a Comment