Monday, August 16, 2010

How do get moonshell to run from the R4i start menu?

I got a DSi XL (As my friends call, the DSisore) and had to buy one of the new R4i SDHC since my old original one wouldn't work.It runs fine, games play lag-free, 'cept Jump ultimate stars doesn't run, but i hear that's with everyone's r4i. Now the issue I want to tackle here is if anyone knows how to get Moonshell to run from the starting menu. I can get it to work if i go into the games list but I'd rather get it to run when I tap the ';media'; icon on the starting screen. Every time I do, it says '; moonshell not found'; and freezes up, but as I said it runs fine when I open it through the games list. Does anyone know the remedy to this problem? Do i have to rename, edit or place some of the files a certain way? Any help would be greatly appreciated.How do get moonshell to run from the R4i start menu?
erm.. okay i'm not sure about your problem.


but then is your moonshell a stable version(the latest, which is also the last version that is going to come out)?


from what i know is that, you can only boot your moonshell from the games list. period.

No comments:

Post a Comment