Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I view call logs for free through the internet?

I want to be able to see all made, incoming, the length, and numbers used on my husbands cell phone but in every site I go they charge fees. How can I view this information for free?How can I view call logs for free through the internet?
The only place that information is logged is at the cell phone service provider - and they won't release it to anyone but the bill payer without a court order. The places trying to get money from you are scams.How can I view call logs for free through the internet?
Check with Verizon if the plan you have subscribed with them offers this call logs feature to be accessed online.

Report Abuse



if its at%26amp;t (cingular) i can show you how. and yes its free.

No comments:

Post a Comment