Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How to create your own Pokemon game?

Alright, I've seen people make their own Pokemon games (Shiny Gold for example), and I want to learn how. I need to know exact facts, programs needed, where to get them without viruses and any spyware at all. I've got a storyline all thought out, so all I need to know is how and what. If you are also willing to help me through some chat service, preferably Skype or AIM, please let me know.How to create your own Pokemon game?
check youtube, thats where i learned, i used a program called pokemon advance maps(something like that)How to create your own Pokemon game?
Btw pokemon games such as pokemon shinygold, pokemon brown, etc. are all illegal - and Nintendo requested that you do not buy the games. Apart from that I have no idea how.


It's your conscience. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment