Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How to go about getting tested for depression?

i'm a 16 year old girl and i think there's a chance i might be depressed.


i'm embarrassed to bring it up with my parents, but i've spoken to my friends about it.





my mum has suggested before that i've been depressed and i've always said 'no, no there's nothing wrong with me'





but i've felt so awful for about 2 months now and i really want to do something about it.





how would i go about getting tested for it without doing it through my parents?How to go about getting tested for depression?
Simply talk to your GP.How to go about getting tested for depression?
theres plenty of online depression tests googleit


therapies for you are


spiritual healing


reiki


a good massage


an edgar cayce violet ray


voluntary work


Testimonies


Spiritual healing ,Seichim and Reiki healing


Find good therapists in your area /a good spiritulist church


When People speak about their condition and tell of the benefits which they have found by employing the treatments one can only feel humbled .


An interesting article





Spiritual healing -- study the healing of harry edwards google search


Harry Edwards recalled the case of a young man who, accompanied by a lady, was brought to me for healing. He was in great pain and eaten-up with arthritis. As the healing proceeded, so his pains left him, and his joints began to loosen and become free. When I had finished treating him, it was a real delight to see how wonderfully glad he was to be able to use his legs, feet, arms and hands again... and then he told me: ';When I came here, I was convinced no one could help me, and I came only to please my Aunt, who brought me.';





You worked a miracle with his father when he was very ill 1983-84 when I wrote to you, but you will be pleased to know he is now working for the Council and lives a fairly normal life.





I's report is complete - he is 100% fit and will have no trouble in resuming his sporting activities -considering the first reports, this is a miracle. I do not know how I would have managed without your wonderful help.





You and the late Harry Edwards helped me so often and indeed I am still pressing on 18 years after I was expected to die from my last bout of cancer.





I wrote to ask for healing for my sister who was to undergo an operation for aneurysm in the aorta. Her operation was very successful. After 1 day in intensive care and 2 days in progressive care she was back in her own room and has done extremely well. She was allowed home after 7 days when she had been told to expect to be in hospital for 10 to 15 days. Everyone was amazed at her recovery and the surgeon told her she had been a perfect patient. I feel sure the absent healing and our prayers were to a great extent responsible for this wonderful recovery and I thank you most sincerely for your help.





I thought perhaps you would like to have a record of the people you have helped during the time I have been sending reports. M.L. -angina, complete recovery. D. L. -duodenal ulcer, complete healing. B.L. - Angina, complete recovery. P.D. - Leukaemia - apparent full recovery.





On behalf of my mother, daughter and myself may I thank you for the lovely day at your Sanctuary last Tuesday. My mother is so much better it is truly amazing. She can stretch out her arms and even raise them to her head and her walking is much stronger. My daughter was very impressed, too. 1141/6


My condition improved in as much as I now have much more self-confidence and ability to deal with my everyday life. 1145/6


G.S. Good news. Up until recently he had to be helped to get into and out of his car. It is adapted to enable a disabled person to drive, The other day he got into his car entirely on his own and drove some 12 miles to a nearby town. Got out on his own and went into a shop to make a purchase. No wheelchair anymore! 1142/6


You both, along with our friends in Spirit, have been directing healing for our daughter who, as I told you, has been given a full bill of health, thank you. 1146/6


I must report to you the miracle that soon after writing to you about my husband's ill health due to smoking, he decided to give up the habit and has not smoked since. I never thought it possible. It has been well worth it all. His general health has improved considerably. 1148/6
depression is normal, especially for a teenager. there's a lot of crazy chemicals in everyone's body, and unfortunately a lot of them make us feel bad but there's really not much that can be done about that. if you are diagnosed with depression, all they're going to do is give you drugs, but they won't solve anything; they'll just make you dependent on them and probably cause strange side effects, and you just won't feel like yourself. i think you'll be better off going through it without drugs.
You can talk to the guidance counselor at your school about feeling depressed. The counselor will be able to help you figure out what to do. You're lucky because your Mom is so tuned in to how you are feeling. It sounds like you can look to her for support. Please take care of yourself so you can feel better.
I am sorry to hear that you are feeling so low. Depression is not an easy illness to deal with and it's hard to first get your head round what is happening to you.





Sweetie, you have to go speak to your doctor. At 16 years old, you can go see them without your parents and they will not tell them. But maybe talking to your Mum might help?





Have a look at these websites, they are brilliant...





http://www.mind.org.uk/help/diagnoses_an鈥?/a>





http://www.depressionalliance.org/





Please go and get help sweetie. I hope things get better for you very soon. (((hugs)))





EDIT: To the person above... you cannot know for sure that drug therapy would not help her. Sometimes it can save a life.
Just go to your GP. He/She will listen to why you think you are depressed and tell you what you should do. If you do have a school nurse, you can also go there.


Please do not just check out the internet to get answers. You really should talk with a person who knows about depression and can give you advice. But this person really has to get all the information from you so please don't hide something.
darling it's NOTHING to be embarrassed about. trust me. it might be totally awkward and weird at first, but you really should bring this up with your parents, or at least your mother (if you feel more comfortable with her).


you will be so glad you did because loving parents (as yours seem to be) can be a marvelous support system through depression. i promise.
  • exchange rate
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment