Monday, August 16, 2010

Can anyone help me I do not know how to send attachments, or photo's, so I can send it to one of my contacts ,?

I Have only done it twice I just have forgot how to do it, can someone help me through this process step by step please, I would be so grateful for any help given.


June-Slavin-CummingCan anyone help me I do not know how to send attachments, or photo's, so I can send it to one of my contacts ,?
In Yahoo mail on the top left click NEW. A blank email will open click Attach a box will open. If what you want is not there click the small folder with the green arrow. When it appears for example My Pictures double click to open it then double click on a file to open the file, click on the picture and select upload.Can anyone help me I do not know how to send attachments, or photo's, so I can send it to one of my contacts ,?
there will be what looks like a paper clip in your e : mail click onto it and then you'll have an option 2 search , find your file or photo and click onto it , it will then attach itself 2 your e:mail 4 you 2 send
http://www.learnthenet.com/learn-about/e鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment