Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How can I get through this hard time?

My grandma passed away after a battle of brain cancer in December 2009. I still can't get through it, no matter how hard I've tried. I was EXTREMELY close to her. The last few months she spent with us, I spent every waking moment that I could with her. She was my world! I don't know how to get past the grief, any advice?How can I get through this hard time?
you may benefit from talking to a grief counselor. Do you have a Hospice unit in your area? They have grief counselors, or maybe a church.How can I get through this hard time?
It's only been a few months.Take things a day at a time. If you find that your grief is so overwhelming that you can't work, go to school, or be with friends or family, then you will want to see a therapist.





It's OK to grieve, but our society is not always very accepting of people's need to do so.
  • exchange rate
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment