Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How bad is it to tell someone that you like them through a text?

I'm wondering....just how terrible and tacky is it to say ';hey, I like you'; through a text?How bad is it to tell someone that you like them through a text?
it depends on the person. I'll take a chance if that's what I feel at the moment.How bad is it to tell someone that you like them through a text?
It's not bad but it does take away the emotional feeling you would have if it was face to face
i want to know too. this guy i've been talking to tells me everything over a text that he woulnd't say to my face like ';I like you'; ';im falling for you'; etc. blah blah blah...im like seriously buddy, get some balls! i actually had more balls than him because i told him TO HIS FACE that i liked him. i can't tell if they are being serious or not and you never know if it might be another person talking...
in this decade..its becoming more acceptable..only amongst the youth though..depends on ur age
It's not bad, but txt-ing is quite impersonal....do you ever see each other at all? Can you say something like a compliment to let him know you like him without sounding 'tacky'?





You don't have to 'gush' over him, but a smile and a compliment will go a long way to convey your feelings...he may respond with, 'thanks....and then tell you how much he appreciated the compliment on the shirt his girlfriend just bought him as a way of saying, 'I am taken, but you are a nice person'.
  • exchange rate
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment