Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How can i accept credit cards as form of payment to go into my bank account?

I sell things often but not as a business..sometimes tickets to games I cant go to..mainly things through craigslist...I would prefer if I could get credit card numbers from the buyer and have it go directly into my bank account..is there anything I could add to my computer to do that? like software?? I also dont do this enough to obviously claim it as taxes like a business..do I have any options?How can i accept credit cards as form of payment to go into my bank account?
Call a well-known and reputable bank, and inquire about Merchant Card Servicing. It may be called something different depending on the bank and who you speak to, but they should understand this term.





Once it's set up, they give you an account number and a phone number to call to process the credit card transactions. Whenever you have a transaction to process, call the phone number and an automated voice system guides you. You'll enter your customer's credit card information and the money will be transferred on a given day.How can i accept credit cards as form of payment to go into my bank account?
PayPal! Most people already have it that do craigslist or eBay. Or, what I always like, is cash (if done via craigslist face to face), you can link all your accounts so when the money appears in your PayPal account you can transfer it to your savings or checking account





http://www.paypal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment